In this Website Privacy Statement (“Privacy Statement”), we, Nevro Corp. (“Nevro”) provide information about how we collect, use, and transfer personal data from you, our website visitor, through this website (“HF10.com”), and other websites that we operate and on which we post a direct link to this Privacy Statement (collectively the “Site”).
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, you must not use our Site. By accessing or using this Site, you agree to this Privacy Statement. This Statement may change from time to time (see Changes to our Privacy Statement). Your continued use of this Site after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Statement periodically for updates.
Information you submit
When you contact us via the “Contact Us” section on the site, or otherwise actively send us data, we collect data by which you may be personally identified, such as your name, email address(es), and other information you insert into the free text field on the Site (“Personal Information”). We also collect Personal Information related to diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions or related to physical, mental, or emotional conditions or symptoms. In each such instance, you will know what data we collect through the Site, because you will actively submit it.
Information we automatically collect
As part of the standard operation of the Site, we collect information from your computer or mobile device, including but not limited to your internet browser type, your device’s operating system, your IP address and the domain name from which you accessed the Site, and if you are accessing our Site with your mobile device, the type of mobile device. In addition, we may collect information about how you use our Site, including but not limited to the date and time you visit the Site, the areas or pages of the Site that you visit, the amount of time you spend viewing the Site, and the number of times you return to the Site. We also work with third-party publishers and advertising service providers that place cookies, tracking pixels and other technologies on end-user devices to collect information about you, track conversion rates, and determine whether you came to our Site because of a particular advertisement you saw.
You are free to decline cookies, but by doing so, you may not be able to use certain features on the Site or take full advantage of our offerings.
We may not always have access to or control over information gathered by third-party advertising service vendors. Two such third parties we work with are Google and Facebook. For information on how Google uses your data, please visit https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. For more information on Facebook’s data policy, please visit https://www.facebook.com/policy.php.
Your browser may allow you to send us a “do-not-track signal” to communicate your privacy preferences to us. Our Website does not respond to browser do-not-track signals.
Collection purposes, use of data
We use the data we collect, including Personal Information, for the following general purposes:
- To respond to the request that you sent us such as your request for information;
- To administer, protect and improve our Site and our systems;
- To better understand the preferences of our Site visitors;
- To identify server problems;
- To compile aggregated statistics about Site usage;
- To help personalize your experience of our Site;
- To inform our products, services, other internal business practices;
- To provide you with information about our technologies, product or service releases, news, and other communications, including Nevro advertisements;
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may combine the various types of data that we collect;
- Any other use we describe at the point where we collect the data; and
- For any other purpose with your consent
Disclosures of Personal Information
We do not share your Personal Information with others, except as follows:
- With third parties who process the data on our behalf for the purposes set forth in this Privacy Statement.
- With subsidiaries, affiliates, contractors, and service providers.
- As required by law or in the interest of protecting or exercising our or others’ legal rights, g., without limitation, in connection with requests from law enforcement officials and in connection with court proceedings.
- In connection with a prospective or actual sale, merger, transfer or other reorganization of all or parts of our business.
- Where you have granted us permission.
We reserve the right to fully use and disclose any information collected via the Site that is not Personal Information as defined above.
No data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you understand that any information that you transfer to Nevro is done at your own risk. However, we endeavor to have reasonable security procedures to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under our control.
If you wish to be opted out of future email communications, please email [email protected]
Protection of children
We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. The Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 without the explicit consent of a parent or guardian. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on or to the Site without parental supervision and consent.
Changes to our Privacy Statement
If we decide to change our Privacy Statement, we will post those changes here and will update the “Effective Date” at the top of this Privacy Statement. If at any point we decide to use Personal Information in a manner materially different from that stated at the time it was collected, we will notify you by way of email or by updating this page. You are responsible for periodically visiting our Site and this Privacy Statement to check for any changes.
If you have comments or questions regarding this Privacy Statement or our privacy practices, please contact us by using the following information:
1800 Bridge Parkway
Redwood City, CA 94065
Effective Date: March 12, 2018